Wednesday, April 2, 2014

WIP Wednesday

So here's a little roundup of what's been in my queue lately...

My wall of future pillows... I've quilted that middle one already so I'll post on that soon... (also my #honestcraftroom lol)

Untitled


A fun secret project for a bloggy friend... This is actually finished already, but I can't post about it until she says so!



And this super fun pull that I'm really stoked about. I pulled some of my Very Precious stash for this one! I'm going to cut into these tonight. :-)



What have y'all been up to?

9 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics in that pull! Can't wait to see what they become!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodness what a lot of fun pillows! that's awesome. love the ferris wheel. did you epp it? I hope your friend gives permission soon because that cute pile of cuts is intriguing. I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors everywhere! Looking forward to seeing the completions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That middle block there is amazing! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely stash you have there, I am not a blue person but you have won me over with these

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that peachy pop against those starry blues!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooove the precious pull fabrics!

    ReplyDelete