Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrappy Tripping

The other day I sat down and churned out a bunch of piecing for my Scrappy Trip. So far I have enough blocks (that are at least started) for a 6x6 block quilt. I think I'm going to go with 7x7 though. I'm still debating...

These things are pretty quick!


Untitled


This is where they are now, ready to sub-cut into the pieced rows of squares. 

Untitled


Here is the layout I've been thinking about, and all the blocks that are all the way done so far.

Untitled


So I still have like 15 Scrappy Trip blocks left (after this batch is finished) and three(!!) Honey Honey blocks left!

Untitled

6 comments:

  1. I've got to say - I've seen a lot of these scrappy trip around the worlds or whatever they're named - and yours is the most beautiful of them all! Sigh........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the WIPS. We just joined your blog and would love it if you joined our blog!

    Anna and Sarah
    quackadoodlequilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have a superb collection of fabrics!

    Esther
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete