The first block - the hexies - came together just like I expected, and I really like how the prints have a color progression. With my color scheme, I wasn't sure how I was going to be able to represent that, but I found these prints and I think they work perfectly.
THIS block - oh, this block... The piecing was a little iffy, because these are weird shapes that I haven't done before, and those middle ones are teeny tiny. I actually sat down and pieced this one in one day, because I was just determined. I think part of it was that I was worried if I put it aside, I would forget how I had arranged the colors... I like the little sliver of purple in the middle.
Here are all the blocks I've done so far! I still need to put borders on most of them, and I'm definitely behind with the quilting, but at least they're up there!