Monday, August 11, 2014

I'm not dead!

So I definitely haven't been sewing much this spring/summer. I've been in school, and in the process of finding a new job, and what sewing I HAVE been doing is a gift, so it hasn't seen the light of blog (or Instagram! But the other day I turned on the machine for the first time in a couple weeks, and in manic sewing mode, started two projects in the same evening. So now my wall is looking very pretty and colorful again!








I'm quilting one of them already, and I'm NOT using gray! I know, right? 

Updates to come!

3 comments:

  1. Love the scrappy night to day (that's what it reminds me of anyway) mini-quilt! And I totally understand about the grey... it's addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to see you back blogging and quilting too! now no more slacking Megan,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're not dead and I'm glad you're colorful! Looking forward to mroe updates. :)

    ReplyDelete