Do me a favor and reach back into your Ancient History archives and recall this pull:
Yeah. That sat on my sewing table for aaaaaages. Once the semester (or two...) got out and I had more than one day off, I finally cut into it. You might remember this from the other day:
Well after finally playing with that fabric, I put it all together and quilted it with NOT gray(!!)...
It became this!! Since I got my drop-in sewing table in late February, I've still been using the cover that came with the machine. But since the machine is recessed now, the old cover is way too big. So I upgraded Bridget's duds!
I quilted it with blue and yellow variegated Aurifil and the fabrics are some of my Very Favorites, so I'm super stoked to be able to look at this every day instead of the plain boring old one. Yay!