Friday, November 18, 2011

Saying goodbye to my first REAL apartment

I've lived in my apartment for almost a year. It's the first time I've lived alone, so of course, it's been kind of a milestone for me. I was really worried about living alone at first, because I'm kind of a homebody and was worried about not getting out enough. Having roommates has always forced me to socialize...

I've loved living alone. So much so that I'm a little worried about getting a roommate or a special man-friend. Not so worried that I'm not going to let it happen, but enough that I realize that it's going to be an adjustment when it happens.

Anyway, I took some pictures before I started packing, so I would always remember my first apartment. It wasn't the prettiest, or the neatest, but it was mine, and I love it.


My favorite part of the apartment: the library!



Pardon the clutter. Given the fact that I'm moving in three weeks, I've given up on keeping things neat. And yes, I was watching House Hunters on HGTV. It was appropriate.



Little details :-)



The sad, undecorated bedroom. I'm excited about actually painting my new house and making it look like an adult lives there. Pardon the blackout curtains, I'm on night shift.




No comments:

Post a Comment