For a while, at least ;-)
Something really hilarious happened with this one, though. I didn't trim the zipper before I sewed around the edges. Which means I sewed the zipper into one of the boxed corner seams.
(sorry for the middle-of-the-night iphone photos...)
And I inadvertently made a little handle. Oops.
Honestly, if it had been anywhere close to centered, I would have left it.
It was not.
But I fixed it! Like the last ones I made, I used fusible fleece instead of the 911 interfacing, which made it a little too thick, especially for this size. Live and learn.
It's still cute.
All three of my little lovelies!
You can see the size differences here the best.