After quilting my wedding ring sample, I decided to go ahead and bind it so it wouldn't be considered a UFO anymore. I've never done bias binding before, and I'd never bound a curvy quilt before either, but I know they go hand in hand.
I cut off the extra backing and batting off from around the blocks (carefully!) with a small rotary cutter, and then I just took some of the left over background fabric and cut it at a 45 degree angle. It's definitely a lot different to press and sew this binding, but I just went for it. It came out ok, but I definitely need more practice for those inside corners.
I still need to hand stitch the back of the binding, but I figure I can do that over the holiday, when I'm spending time with family instead of in the sewing room!