Last night I was working on several things, and actually made pretty good progress on two projects, and finished a third! Woot woot!
First, I finished quilting the top of the blue quilt. I'm going to wait to show it to you until it's finished, because the quilting of this one is going to tell a lot of the "story" of the quilt. But here is a teaser of some of the scraps. ;-)
I also started quilting my Grandfather's quilt - the red and gray one. It is VERY different machine quilting a "real" sized quilt than it is working on a small sandwich or something. It's going to take some figuring, especially with my current setup. I'll save that for another post. It's a good start though.
After my shoulders had had too much of sitting at the machine, I hand stitched the binding on the yellow sampler. Which didn't get finished over Thanksgiving (big surprise...) so that one is officially done!
Yay for productivity!