Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stash-tastic Sunday

Here are some of the fabrics I've acquired in the past week or so. You can never have enough fabric!!

Denyse Schmidt - this is the first of her stuff that I've gotten from Joann's. It was during the Black Friday sale, so I couldn't say no!



From one of my LQSs, some Michael Miller "Out to Sea" and "Shore Thing".



And finally... Cuzco!!! I feel like I've been waiting for this line forever! I'd like to get some more, I'm thinking about doing a Swoon in these fabrics. I love them!



What have you been hoarding lately? Any new lines out that you're excited about?

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I got my package today....part of a Magazine deal...Bamboo batting and two 20 piece precut 6.5 squares packs of Robert Kaufmann fabric called Dutch Cottage and Passage to India by Leesa Chandler. I was super excited about this. Do I need it....no, probably not, but they are very beautiful. Will have to photograph them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do we ever really NEED fabric? I say yes! You can never have too much! And you never know when you might need a filler print or a blender!

      Delete
  2. Great fun! I won some Cuzco mini-charms in a give-away this fall and just love that line. I'll be making a table runner after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you do with them! Love them! Did they all come from Joanns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the top picture! The second one came from a shop near my parents', and the bottom one came from my shop here. :-)

      Delete