Sunday, March 3, 2013

Stash-tastic Sunday: Kona Hexies

I ordered some of these new Kona pre-cut hexies when I was ordering some more fabric for my On a Whim, as well as a couple more prints from Les Amis. I've seen these around the blogosphere, and wanted to check them out. I ordered one pack in the 'brights' colorway.



Of course I started throwing them up onto the design wall before I had the insight to take a picture of the stack, so here are the warms that were still in my hand when I got smart.



You can kind of see the edges here, where they are burned a little bit during die cutting. It's a little distracting at first, but it helps to keep them from fraying. The burned bits are also well behind the 1/4 inch, so I really don't think they'll be a problem.



On the wall! So pretty :-) I have no earthly idea what I'm going to do with these kids, but it will probably end up being a wall hanging. Let me know if you have any ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment