Sunday, March 31, 2013

The room that house tours forgot...

So I did the updated house tour a little while ago, but forgot to include this little gem - the sunroom! It doesn't get much use yet, but I'm hoping this spring I will be able to give it a little more attention. I actually put in a couple little upgrades a few days ago.

Here is how it looked before, which is pretty much nothing. Please excuse the plants that are trying to die.



I love the view. It makes me forget that I live in a city. You can't see it here, but there is a little creek to the left of those windows.





Here is the only thing I bought for the room - and the ONLY piece of furniture I've ever bought new! (except for mattresses - that's gross) It's a loveseat from Ikea.






So I was tired of the concrete floors (those things are COLD!!!) so I went to Homegoods and found a rug on clearance, which I got an additional discount on because it had some weird spots on it from shipping. I don't care so much, it's practically outside.

I also got a cute little accent table I can use for drinks, etc. I'd like to make a pouf or ottoman too, eventually.



Much warmer, and ready for spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment